Elementor Pro Plugin Free Download Latest Version – Elementor Pro is the most popular front-end page builder plugin for WordPress. This plugin helps you to build awesome eye-catching pages for your sites using its live drag and drop editor. It can work with almost any WordPress theme. Its integration with popular marketing tools like MailChimp, ConvertKit, Zapier, GetResponse, etc. makes marketing easier for you. The Editor of Elementor Pro is well defined and easy to use. Dus, anyone can build stunning website pages without any technical knowledge using its live front-end editor. Elementor Pro also offers some pre-made beautiful templates and blocks. You can import them from the Elementor library in just a few clicks.
Elementor has both a free and paid version. The free version also has powerful features, but they are very limited. If you want more advanced features, then you need the Elementor Pro version. You can easily upgrade to the pro version by installing the Elementor Pro addon. This addon will automatically add pro version features into the same free version plugin. By using this plugin, you can design any post, pages, or custom post types directly from the editing screen of WordPress. Algemeen, Elementor Pro is the most advanced and powerful page builder for WordPress, with over 3 million active installations.
Core Features of Elementor Pro – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Ondersteuning voor Font Awesome-pictogrammen
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
Sales/Demo Page of Elementor Pro v3.0.9 (Laatste versie) – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
What’s New in Elementor Pro v3.0.9 (Wijzigingslog)
- Tweak: String changes in Delete Site Settings screen.
- Repareren: Clicking the “Recalculate” button in System info throws a PHP error.
- Tweak: Added compatibility to support Elementor 3.1.0.
- Repareren: Wrong phrasing of Import template success message in Theme Builder.
- Repareren: Border color glitch in Theme Builder.
- Tweak: Added “Theme” option to Page Layout options in Page Settings to allow customization of Site Setting value.
- Tweak: Added a confirmation message before deleing Default Kit to trash to avoid unintentional Site Settings deletion.
- Bug Fix: Navigation arrows UI glitch in Media Carousel widget.
- Repareren: Console Error when dragging Testimonials Carousel widget.
- Repareren: Arrows of Testimonial and Reviews Carousel widgets navigate to the wrong direction in RTL websites.
- And Some other small minor UI tweaks and bug fixes.
Free Download Elementor Pro v3.0.9 (Laatste versie) + Elementor Free v3.0.16 – Premium Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
Installation and Activation Guide (Must Read):
- First of all, open and extract the downloaded zip file.
- Now you will get two files.
- First, install elementor-free-v3.0.16.zip.
- Now install elementor-pro-v3.0.9.zip.
- To activate Elementor Pro, Go to your WordPress Dashboard>>Elementor>>License and enter “GWP7514519919615182316RL” as a license key (only if it is not already activated).
- If you want to use premade templates or blocks then you have to create a free account on Elementor’s official website. Elementor will ask you to connect with the Elementor account whenever you try to use premade pages and blocks. Connect and Enjoy [Some newly added pro templates may not work].
- Never Update the free version of Elementor from your WordPress Server. It can break the template importing feature.
- If you’re facing any issues first deactivate and delete the Elementor plugin then open phpMyAdmin to find and delete database entries containing “elementor” in them into the wp_options & wp_usermeta tables only. After deleting elementor entries from both tables, reinstall and use the plugins.